Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity to join a small Northampton company who have developed themselves into a web driven organisation handling flight delay compensation claims, is currently looking to expand so is ideally placed to bring an admin apprentice on board.
• Answering incoming telephone calls, ensuring a clear and articulate tele-phone manner is delivered, and accurate messages are taken when required, which are passed to the correct team member quickly and efficiently.
• Typing and input of data onto various computer systems accurately and in a time conscious manner.
• Receiving, monitoring and responding where appropriate to emails from cus-tomers. Passing enquiries to other team members as required.
• Checking of data from various online sources in a timely and accurate man-ner.
• Balance petty cash and undertake general housekeeping duties as required to ensure smooth running of office environment.
• Monitor levels of stationary and assist with re-ordering of stocks following procedures in place.
• Be an active member of the team undertaking general administrative duties as required.
• Adopt a flexible approach to working duties, which may involve packing of parcels, going to the post office/bank, etc.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9am – 5pm, 37.5 hrs a week.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Be team players, and prepared to assist with general duties due to the small size of the organisation
- • Have sound communication skills, both verbally and written.
- • Be prepared to undertake a variety of tasks, including carrying out basic tasks offsite.
- • Have current IT skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook with a desire to learn new software packages
- • We work in an open plan environment, and our dress code is smart.
- • We would envisage this role may be suitable for a candidate with limited previous office or retail experience, but have a confident manner, good communications skills and are comfortable with the use of various MS Of-fice packages.