Job DescriptionDo you want a career in business administration? Are you looking to work within a friendly supportive team? Do you want to work with a national well known company?
Through your apprenticeship you will learn to provide excellent customer service and administration skills within the sales office. Working closely with your mentor you will develop skills that you will use for the rest of your career, you will take on responsibilities that will challenge you.
Duties and responsibilities include;
• To always remain courteous and professional when dealing with customers on a daily basis via telephone enquiries relating to orders placed, stock availability and dealing with deliveries.
• Accurately inputting customer orders into our system.
• Processing customer payments/credits received via fax/email or telephone
• Learning to use Sage SOP
• Liaising and giving support to sales managers in connection with customers’ orders and specific requirements and ensuring customers’ requests with regards to delivery are met
• Booking in returns
• Dealing with enquiries
• Mail handling
• Other general office duties
• Updating the company website
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Must be willing to go the extra mile for our clients
• Local to Business
• Good communication Skills
Personal Qualities• The ability to meet deadlines
• The ability to handle pressure and multitasking situations
• Must have and excellent telephone manner.
• Highly organised
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right applicant
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)