< GO BACK TO PREVIOUS
Job DescriptionRingway Jacobs is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and professional individual with a drive to succeed. The successful applicant will work within the Business Management Team to ensure compliance across a number of business areas, primarily office/depot compliance and reactive maintenance.
- Responsible for production of War Room reports each day and submission into the Operations Team
- Responsible for administration of War Room
- Ownership of meeting room bookings at PL
- Ensure that all notice board updates are completed as per communications
- Responsible for compiling and placing the RJ stationery orders and gaining relevant approval
- Timely completion of GRN’s & waste transfer notes
- Updating the TBT matrix
- Updating the training matrix
- Assist Office Manager in update and completion of tasks relating to depot and office compliance
- Assist Office Manager with ad hoc shuttle service as required by Client
- Audit Asset Management Systems to ensure photo compliance is being achieved, as well as loading of photos.
- Identify mitigation for works not completed within required timescales and ensure Extension of Time (EOT) are submitted and agreed with Clients.
- To carry out other duties consistent with the above that may be directed or implied from time to time as required commensurate to the post.
- Promote a safe working environment
- Ensure data collected is accurate and error free
- Ensure all related service performance indicators and contractual requirements are met
- To follow the RJMS systems processes
- Liaise closely with the operational team to prevent FPNs.
- Raising permit applications as per works descriptions
Working WeekMonday – Friday 40 hours per week. Shifts to be confirmed by employer.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents
- • An ability to learn and use a wide range of both internal and external systems
- • Collaborative and confident in working with people at all levels
- • Possess competent IT skills including the ability to adapt to various software and hardware and Asset Management Systems
- • Ability to manage time and workloads to a strict schedule, prioritising and completing tasks to programme.
- • Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers
- • Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other team members
- • An interest in highway maintenance methods and techniques, best practice and technolo-gies desirable
- • A flexible approach and willingness to adapt to challenging timescales and workloads
- • Ability to show continual improvement in the role and to the wider organisation
Future ProspectsFull time role and progression.
The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme is designed to help you become an excellent contributor towards operational efficiencies within a business. This will include interacting with both internal and external customers in a professional way, as well as applying skills learned throughout the programme within a business environment. The programme will include various workshops to aid in your development throughout, alongside mentoring; reflection logs; PDP and much more!