Job Description3aaa have an amazing opportunity to join a successful independent recruitment agency based in Sheffield who pride ourselves on a high calibre service, a job well done, happy clients and a smashing brew.
|· Provide administrative support to the branch and Director
· First point of contact for answering the telephone and greeting guests
· All aspects of candidate and client administration – including data entry on to the in-house system, candidate registration documents and identity checking, organising registration appointments in the diary, booking meeting rooms, confirming meetings, confirming interviews and preparing CV’s
· Cleansing the in-house database for marketing purposes
· Advertising vacancies on the in-house system and on line
· Research and lead generation
· Marketing – input into marketing including mailshots, email campaigns, social media postings, flyering
· Candidate resourcing & chasing of match lists
· Other ad hoc duties as required
Working Week9am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4pm on Friday
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Must be a ‘do-er’ and have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You’ll be a team player, computer literate, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative and at times under pressure with conflicting deadlines.
- You’ll be well presented and looking for an opportunity to learn the ropes and progress and develop in the recruitment industry. We’re looking for a grafter with some banter who enjoys a brew and doesn’t mind making one!
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity for the right candidate or progression on to Level 4.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)