Job DescriptionRegional Recruitment Services Ltd based in the heart of Leicester is a vibrant organisation looking for an ambitious and driven individual. Must have a passion for Recruitment and possess a professional manner and is an outgoing character!
The purpose of the job role is to provide full administrative support to the Corporate Account Managers and other areas of the business when required.
- Working predominantly with the Corporate Account Managers in a support role
- Preparing candidate CV’s to the required company standards
- Updating the company CRM system (Bullhorn) with candidate updates including new starters, leavers and candidate notes.
- Working with the CAM team to obtain and collate candidate documentation required for compliance checks with British Gas
- Managing corporate clients’ global recruitment systems including Globalscape, Igrasp and E-Tips.
- Collating application packs, tests and other documentation as required for company assessment days
- Performing credit checks for workers at British Gas on Northgate Arinso system
- Collating the CAM team new starters and distributing to the payroll team on a weekly basis.
- Working with Mike to develop a marketing / sales strategy (Email marketing / Social Media)
- Performing candidate “check-in” calls to make sure candidates are going to attend an interview / assessment
- Sending out interview confirmations to candidates booked into an assessment day
- Collating speculative candidate applications and distributing them to the appropriate members of the team
- Supporting other areas as and when required
Measurable / Deliverables
- Any CV that is submitted to be formatted to the required standard within 2 hours
- The CAM Team candidate plan to be 100% accurate by close of play every Friday
- Candidate compliance to be completed within 24 hours of request
- A minimum of 1 x email marketing campaign to be distributed each month
All interview confirmations to be sent 24 hours prior to the interview taking place (Unless the interview is booked with less than 24 hours)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Planning and organisation skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (word, excel)
• Good written and spoken communication
• High attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and develop the job role
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic
• Confident and bubbly
• Using Initiative
• Creative ideas
• Willing to learn
• Wants to achieve
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Accurate and methodical
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate Progression to Level 4
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)