Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join as an Apprentice Sales Support/Administrator to assist at our rapidly growing office based on Broad Street.
To carry out administrative duties to support the effectiveness and professionalism provided by the Company/Head Office of Benito Brow Bar.
This is an exciting role within Benito and we are looking for the right individual to take on this fantastic opportunity with a view to overseeing and taking responsibility for the effectiveness of the Administration Department.
To undertake, action and implement HR duties and processes to maximising the effectiveness and professionalism of Benito Head Office.
Working WeekMonday – 8.30-4.30, Tuesday to Friday 9-5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsKey skills and requirements:
• Competency in I.T. skills are essential (A knowledge of the Apple Mac would be an advantage but not essential)
• The role demands someone who is hard working and extremely organised
• Excellent communication and people skills
• You will be expected to work using your own initiative, ability to multi task
• Be able to prioritise information and delegate effectively
• Demonstrate that you can take on responsibility and inspire others to work to their full skill sets
• Devise and instigate efficiency strategies
Future ProspectsProgression to Level 4 Potential progression to a full-time role within the company.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)