Job DescriptionThis New excellent opportunity working for a Wealth Management Company based in Solihull Would you like the opportunity to work for a Fantastic company whilst also gaining a worldwide recognised qualification in Business Admin? Ready to start earning money? Look no further because Atwal Wealth Management is looking for someone like you!!
To provide administrative support in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business. You will be a driven person, demanding nothing but the best in your performance and your teams. Able to work to strict time-schedules and deliver outstanding results to your team, your clients and most importantly yourself.
- Learn about delivering Financial Planning to Private Clients
- Working experience not essential
- Working for a successful Financial Planning firm
- A salaried position with competitive pay
Reports To: Practice Manager,
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Assistance in business processing.
- Working with team members to process and submit applications to providers.
- Call and liaise with providers to check accurate dates.
- Complete paperwork online as required.
- Communicate to both team members and clients with accurate service requirements
- Prepare documents as required. Liaise with team members on tasks required for completion
- Prepare, follow up and organise meetings as required.
- Organise client review meetings as per the Annual Review Process
- Prepare client review documentation as per the Annual Review Process
- Support FPs in the delivery of reviews
- Assist in implementation of agreed action points
General administration and Team working
- Answering the telephone
- Ensure back-office systems are kept up-to-date
- Filter FP’s general information, queries, phone calls and invitations
- Open, scan, log and allocate incoming post
- General correspondence
- Any other duties to achieve company goal. Teamworking is essential. We work as one unit helping to develop the company goal and vision. Our ethos is to serve our client however we work as one unit to achieve our goals, so will be required to support any other team member in any role as required.
As you are in a trainee role, team working will be critical, our team will be your source of knowledge as well as external trainers. However, it is super important that you are a team player and work to support other team members.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsMust hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
- • Motivated and Positive Attitude
- • Able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- • Experience of working in an administrative role (desirable)
- • Highly proficient in working with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- • Attention to detail, great organisational and time management skills are essential
- • Smart
- • Motivated
- • Punctual
- • Team Player
- • Highly Motivated
Future ProspectsPermanent position for the right candidate.
Workshops that will be delivered include the following:
• Workshop 1: Business Knowledge & Understanding
• Workshop 2: Professional in the Workplace
• Workshop 3: Decision Making and Managing your Performance
• Workshop 4: Principles of Business
• Workshop 5: Business Systems and Processes
• Workshop 6: Project Management