Job DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting role where hard work is rewarded? Look no further than a career at Utility Rentals! We help schools across the country acquire equipment through rental. Unlike other companies, we don’t follow the crowd, we innovate! We are looking for someone with exceptional organisation skills to join our fast growing team.
The role will involve the following and full training will be provided throughout:
• Taking inbound calls from customers and suppliers and assisting them or escalating them within the team where necessary
• Regular communication with existing customers and suppliers
• Supporting the sales and marketing team with administration work
• Provide support to the admin team through tasks such as putting together sales proposals, researching products, obtaining pricing from suppliers#
• Provide support to the ordering team, helping to process and schedule orders and delivers
• General administrative duties
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Impeccable attention to detail at all time.
- • Previous office or sales experience is preferred.
- • Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- • Have a professional telephone manner and demonstrate excellent written Eng-lish.
- • Ambitious.
- • Personable.
- • Keen to learn and develop.
Future ProspectsFor the right candidate on completion of this apprenticeship there is a possibility that you may be invited to undertake further training to assist with your development in the role.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).