Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing E-commerce business based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. We are looking for an individual who is hard working and has a passion to succeed. You must also be proactive with strong IT skills and excellent attention to detail.
You will be taught office experience as it is important for the business, but we would like the right individual to have a superbly positive attitude and energetic approach to their work is paramount. As this is a small business we need someone prepared to muck in and get the job done.
You will be part of a fun and innovative team, so we are looking for these character traits are preferable.
– Data input and analysis of various information
– Data optimisation to increase sales.
– Despatching of daily orders.
– Customer services including calls and email management.
– Stock taking and management.
– Undertaking any ad hoc duties as required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 37.5 Hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Impeccable attention to detail at all time.
- • Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- • Have a professional telephone manner and demonstrate excellent written Eng-lish.
- • Positive
- • Willing to learn
- • Personable.
Future ProspectsFor the right candidate on completion of this apprenticeship there is a possibility that you may be invited to undertake further training to assist with your development in the role
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).