Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established financial company in the heart of Not-tingham. Established in 2002 The company continue to set the Benchmark in developing the UK’s high quality, best value investment propositions. You will be working in a very busy environment assisting with all administration duties across the board.
Intelligent Money are looking for a special applicant who can tackle the following duties
• Dealing with Mail internal and external
• Banking on a daily basis
• Creating letters created by your colleagues
• Data entry
• Taking notes in meetings
• Working and assisting in all departments from reception to Directorship
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm 37.5 hours pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Literacy and Numeracy due to data entry and banking requirement.
- Computer literate to a high standard
- Well presented
Future ProspectsTo progress in the future of the company
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).