Job DescriptionWorking for us is a unique experience and you really will make a difference to other people’s lives. You will be part of a team which is vital to the service we provide and we want to give you the opportunities to build the foundations for a successful career. You will be joining a friendly office where team work is highly valued.
To apply for this apprenticeship you MUST go through the following link:
Otherwise, your application may not be considered.
NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) supplies safe blood, tissues and solid organs to UK hospitals. Recruiting the right people at the right time is key to our success and we want you to be part of that.
You will be joining an award-winning Apprenticeship Team as a Business Admin Apprentice. You will study for a recognised Level 3 qualification in Business Administration whilst gaining valuable skills and work experience in this area. We are proud that NHSBT is a Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer and we aim continuously enhance our apprenticeship services, of which you will contribute to.
Working for us is a unique experience and you really do make a difference to other people’s lives. Because you’re vital to the service we provide, we want to make a difference to your life too. You will be joining a friendly office where team work is highly valued as well as being paid a completive salary.
· opening and sorting post
· data entry ensuring all records are up to date and accurate
· reception duties
· dealing with queries and requests for information from members of the public and contractors
· undertaking routine correspondence
· maintaining manual and electronic filing systems
· operating office equipment for example photocopying and scanning documents.
· working as part of a team to problem solve, share workloads, and manage spikes in activity
· any other opportunities that will enable you to successfully attain your apprenticeship.
Working WeekHours to be discussed at interview. 37.5 Hours/week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Excellent IT skills
- • Knowledge of social media platforms
- • Excellent writing skills with a sound knowledge of punctuation and grammar
- • Reliable, committed and punctual
- • Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- • Work towards, or have an understanding and practical knowledge of Equality and Diversity, and how we work together to deliver services