Job DescriptionDue to continued expansion and growth of Yorkshire Products Ltd (YPL), we have a vacancy for an additional member of our busy Customer Services team that will also include assisting with purchasing and importing. This is an exciting stepping stone for someone looking for a position with plenty of room for progression in the future.
This role requires you to provide an excellent standard of Customer Service to our customers from several contracts. You will work effectively as a multi-functional and flexible member of the business administration & customer service team within a fast paced, eCommerce environment whilst also assisting with administrative and purchasing tasks.
• Working with the customer service team to provide a high standard of service to our retail and wholesale customers.
• Assisting with the day to day running of customer orders ensuring that they are going out on time and the order process runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Creating Purchase Orders using Linnworks Software
• Invoicing customers using Linnworks Software
• Responding to customer enquiries and being one of the first port of call for telephone communications.
• Reporting to Customer Service Team Leader
• Assisting the handling of returned goods.
• Handling customer feedbacks on ‘Reviews’
Working WeekMon – Fri 10.30am – 6.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Customer satisfaction focused
- A good understanding of delivery excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and efficient problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high standards of organisation
- Demonstrate an intimate knowledge of customer needs, empathise with customers’ situations and be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Hard-working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Positive can-do attitude
- Drive to succeed and develop
- Good sense of humour