Job DescriptionThe successful candidate will be supporting the team by responding to customer telephone queries and take and record messages along with maintaining Social Media platform and enquiries amongst other administration jobs.
The role will require :
• Day to day administrative support to the team
• To undertake clerical, word processing, filing, photocopying, post and scanning.
• Electronically prepare routine letters and reports
• Respond to customer telephone queries and take and record messages
• Supporting the daily coordination of operational support
• Provide support for the smooth running of public and internal meetings
• Order office equipment and stationary within the agreed budgets.
• Ensure confidentiality is maintained in all matters
• Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
• Maintaining Social Media platform and enquiries
Working WeekMonday – Friday hours 8 am to 4 pm.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Fluency in written and spoken English
- • Good Telephone manner
- • Excellent standard of computer literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- • Attention to detail and organised and reliable approach to work
- • Genuine interest in growing and progressing with the company
- • Ambitious self-starter, independent, resourceful and with initiative
- • Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- • Can use own initiative
- • A thorough and organised approach
- • Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- • Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment