Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading specialist in the supply of promotional products and marketing clothing, based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. We are looking for an individual who is hard working and has a passion to succeed. You must also be proactive with strong IT skills and excellent attention to detail.
Day-to-day duties and activities will normally include:
– Taking new customer inquiries by phone and over the internet
– Maintaining and updating the main contact databases
– Working with the Business Development Managers on complicated and high value orders when applicable
– Sourcing unusual products and creating bespoke quotations
– Following up and closing orders, liaising with clients over the phone at every stage to maintain customer service levels
– Sales and Purchase order processing (checking all details are correct to ensure the client gets the correct products)
– Liaising with domestic and overseas suppliers regarding all aspects of the order from quote to proof of delivery
– Artwork proofing orders
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsCandidate Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record
- Will have excellent organisation skills.
- You will be diligent and confident with the ability to multi-task.
- A keen eye for detail is essential whilst comfortable working to critical deadlines.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are essential.
- A-C grade GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths, Science and English.
Personal QualitiesWe are looking for an individual who is hard working and has a passion to succeed. You must also be proactive with strong IT skills and excellent attention to detail. You will be expected to manage your time effectively and ensure that all inquiries are dealt with promptly and effectively.
Future ProspectsExceptional training & personal development - We look to recruit managers internally.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)