Job DescriptionAre you an enthusiastic and confident individual looking to work in a fast-paced company? A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Administration Apprentice to join an exciting company based in London. You’ll support the heavy up-keep of the offices and support the IT and Client departments in administration duties.
Your duties will be as followed:
• Providing general clerical and administrative support to the Operations Manager and the IT Team
• Coordinating with the Operations Manager and implementing office procedures
• Entering completed goformz onto the system.
• Tracking and calculating available Onsite hours left on accounts each month.
• Tracking and calculating available PAYG hours left on accounts each day.
• Accepting all incoming deliveries; check the delivery note matches what is physically there, scan paperwork, email the paperwork to the Team Leader and flag any issues.
• Update and maintain the system information data. – Update contact information and records on the Company database
• Post Office visits for deliveries and returns
• Bank visits for paying in cheques
• Occasional onsite trips to clients to collect or drop off paperwork or goods
• Monitor the helpdesk service standards
• Monitor the active jobs logged on with the helpdesk, add projects to Asana and Team Calendar as instructed
• Ensure Account Terms for all clients are up to date and available for all technicians on the Excel sheet, ITGlue and AutoTask
• Delegating & managing the arrivals of our client’s equipment to the team
• Chase suppliers for paperwork and forward to payable
• Chase suppliers for deliveries
• Online filing of Supplier paperwork
• Co-ordinating supplier returns
• Co-ordinate with the Team Leader to prepare monthly reports for the Directors
• Creating new email accounts for our clients and resetting passwords
• Answering telephones, message taking including detailed customer enquiries/helpdesk requests and logging tickets onto our helpdesk system (training given)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • All round experience with Microsoft Office Suite Essential (Word / Excel / Publisher / Access).
- • You must have great communication skills, both written and verbally to be able to provide great customer service.
- • You must be exceptionally organised, excellent attention to detail, the ability to follow policies and procedures, the ability to prioritise varied and busy work load and will be a quick learner.
- • Ability to work well as part of a team
- • Ability to use own initiative