Job DescriptionAre you an enthusiastic and confident individual looking to work in a fast-paced company? As an Administration Apprentice, you’ll be part of the team and being the first point of contact for all departments within the organisation.
Your duties will be as followed:
• Providing general clerical and administrative support to the Operations Manager and the IT Team
• Coordinating with the Operations Manager and implementing office procedures
• Entering completed goformz onto the system.
• Tracking and calculating available Onsite hours left on accounts each month.
• Tracking and calculating available PAYG hours left on accounts each day.
• Accepting all incoming deliveries; check the delivery note matches what is physically there, scan paperwork, email the paperwork to the Team Leader and flag any issues.
• Update and maintain the system information data. – Update contact information and records on the Company database
• Post Office visits for deliveries and returns
• Bank visits for paying in cheques
• Occasional onsite trips to clients to collect or drop off paperwork or goods
• Monitor the helpdesk service standards
• Monitor the active jobs logged on with the helpdesk, add projects to Asana and Team Calendar as instructed
• Ensure Account Terms for all clients are up to date and available for all technicians on the Excel sheet, ITGlue and AutoTask
• Delegating & managing the arrivals of our client’s equipment to the team
• Chase suppliers for paperwork and forward to payable
• Chase suppliers for deliveries
• Online filing of Supplier paperwork
• Co-ordinating supplier returns
• Co-ordinate with the Team Leader to prepare monthly reports for the Directors
• Creating new email accounts for our clients and resetting passwords
• Answering telephones, message taking including detailed customer enquiries/helpdesk requests and logging tickets onto our helpdesk system (training given)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 6:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsMust hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
- • Good understanding of Office 365 Cloud Platform
- • Microsoft Operating Systems (XP to Windows 10)
- • Microsoft Outlook all versions
- • Microsoft Office Applications
- • Zendesk & Helpdesk Tools
- • RDP / N-able & Remote Access Tools
- • Active Directory
- • Ability to work well as part of a team
- • Ability to use own initiative
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and a pay increase after probation.
Workshops that will be delivered include the following:
• Workshop 1: Business Knowledge & Understanding
• Workshop 2: Professional in the Workplace
• Workshop 3: Decision Making and Managing your Performance
• Workshop 4: Principles of Business
• Workshop 5: Business Systems and Processes
• Workshop 6: Project Management