Job DescriptionYou will provide an efficient and effective clerical and administration support service to a designated team in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Learn how to undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, fax transmissions, processing mail, maintaining filing systems, archives and resource libraries and updating information.
* Learn to use Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Learn to answer the telephone and liaise with staff, clients and other agencies to assist in the delivery of services.
* Learn to produce simple correspondence and reports from written documents.
* Learn how to retrieve data from Client Information Data Base.
* Liaise with staff, clients, and other agencies, to assist operational staff in the delivery of services.
* Learn to accurately input and process data from databases and spreadsheets.
* Learn to minute, produce and distribute accurate records of meetings.
* Learn to administer petty cash, travel claims, etc, within departmental standards.
* Learn to administer financial processes, including collection and distributions of monies and banking, processing invoices, arranging countersignature and payments.
* Learn to order and maintain stocks of relevant stationery and forms, with the agreement of the Administration Co-ordinator
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsAdhere to all policies and procedures
Ensure quality standards are maintained
Attend meetings when required
Attend and undertake learning and development as required
Promote and ensure the good reputation of the organisation
Carry out any other tasks reasonably assigned to you
Keen eye for detail
Future ProspectsProgression to a Higher Apprenticeship and or full time employment
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)