Job DescriptionAn exciting Business Administration opportunity has arisen for anyone who enjoys a new challenge daily. PMC is growing, and need someone enthusiastic, confident and hardworking to join their small team in their growth plans. If you want to gain administrative experience this is the place to start.
You will be fully supported at all times for the duration of your Apprenticeship with PMC Ltd. Your role will be to assist the Office Manager with the following duties as well as other essential tasks required to keep the office running efficiently.
- Have an excellent standard of delivering customer service with the ability to demonstrate a pleasant and professional manner.
- Collate and file invoices in a timely manner to ensure payments are timely.
- Use the training you receive to quickly and confidently resolve client queries.
- Support the team with the costing process including a checklist review.
- Processing of payments, updating spreadsheets and sending letters to
- Awareness of Data Protection and all information security principles, policies and procedures. Remain vigilant always and report any security concerns, suspicions and/or breaches immediately.
- Adhere to all PMC Legal policies and procedures, including Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
- Work with your colleagues to share best practice and identify and look for areas of process improvements.
- To successfully deal with potentially difficult customer situations, showing tact and resilience.
- Photocopying documents taking care at all times of customer confidentiality.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages from contractors and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Sending emails to contractors and clients.
- Following up queries, logging outcomes and report discrepancies to the manager.
- Diary management as and when required by your manager.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsMust hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
- - A good understanding of customer service is essential.
- - Excellent attention to detail.
- - Reliable and flexible attitude to work.
- - Confident telephone manner.
- - Ability to work to specific deadlines.
- - Proficient using Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- - Confident and self-assured.
- - Reliable.
- - Enthusiastic.
- - Organised.
- - Good use of time management.
Future ProspectsProgression onto level 4 is a distinct possibility for the successful applicant
Workshops that will be delivered include the following:
• Workshop 1: Business Knowledge & Understanding
• Workshop 2: Professional in the Workplace
• Workshop 3: Decision Making and Managing your Performance
• Workshop 4: Principles of Business
• Workshop 5: Business Systems and Processes
• Workshop 6: Project Management