Job DescriptionWe're looking for an individual with excellent verbal and written communication, an eye for detail and a good telephone manner to join our team. Previous experience in an administration or customer service role would be advantageous. Grade C or above in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English as well as computer literate and able to confidently
|This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to get into business administration and further their skills in the workplace.
● Answering incoming calls and directing them to the relevant person
● Assisting in the planning and delivery of specific works programmes
● Booking in appointments
● Client data management
● Liaising with clients and key stakeholders at all levels to ensure high levels of service is always delivered for the work programmes assigned
● Working closely with surveyors to book appointments
● Communicating with clients and residents over the phone, via email or letters
● Handover from Sales to contact and book in quoted clients
● Supporting the Laboratory where necessary
● Welcoming visitors to the office
● General admin duties to include; stationery ordering, shredding, outgoing post, collating reports and data entry
● Adhoc tasks as required to support admin team
Do not contact the employer directly as this will result in your application being rejected, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Full training will be delivered as required and please note that if a suitable candidate is found the vacancy may close early.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Previous experience in an administration or customer service role would be advantageous. Grade C or above in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English as well as computer literate and able to confidently use Microsoft Excel are essential.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Personal Qualities• The Business Administration Apprentice will be good at problem solving, with excellent attention to detail.
• You must be enthusiastic, confident, and happy.
• You must be very well organised, and logical when it comes to carrying out tasks.
Future ProspectsThe potential exists for this role to develop into a full-time position for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)