Job DescriptionNC Healthcare was established with a vision to be the leading provider of fully compliant medical locums to the healthcare industry.
- To participate in the required training programme to become a Business and Compliance Administrator
- To process information on behalf of the Compliance/Sales and Management teams
- To support the compliance and sales team in completing Locum pre‐registration audits and files.
- To participate in appraisals, review and team meetings
- To participate in the organisations general education and training programmes and other activities to develop skills as part of the ongoing commitment to continuing professional development
Under the direction of the Team Leader, the post holder will be trained to process information which will help make new and existing doctors compliant ready to be booked out to hospitals. This role is focused on providing support to the Compliance/Recruitment/Sales Consultants and Management teams to achieving business goals and targets.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate
Personal QualitiesPositive, motivated & enthusiastic
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right person with progression to Business Administration level 4
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)