Job DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to become part of a growing company in the Liverpool area. You will be working in a small friendly office assisting with the administration. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in an office environment and learn a range of skills, which can lead to a promising career.
You will be working in a busy office; mainly supporting the Accounts / HR department in a number of administrative tasks.
Your duties will include: –
– Answering the telephone and taking messages from contractors and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
– Compiling information from weekly tool box talks, vehicle inspections and checking subcontract insurances.
– Have an excellent standard in delivering customer service with the ability to demonstrate a pleasant and professional manner.
– Collate and file invoices in a timely manner to ensure payments are timely.
– Use the training you receive to quickly and confidently resolve client queries over the phone or by email.
– Support the team by updating spreadsheets and sending letters to
– Awareness of Data Protection and all information security principles, policies and procedures. Remain vigilant always and report any security concerns, suspicions and/or breaches immediately.
– Adhere to all Active Flooring Solutions Legal policies and procedures, including Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
– Work with your colleagues to share best practice and identify and look for areas of process improvements.
– To successfully deal with potential difficult customer situations, showing tact and resilience.
– Photocopying documents taking care at all times of customer confidentiality.
– Sending emails to contractors and clients.
– Following up queries, logging outcomes and report discrepancies to manager.
– Diary management as and when required by your manager.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsMust hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
- - Excellent attention to detail
- - Hardworking
- - Organised
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Good computer literacy skills in Excel and Word
- - Desire and ability to learn
- - Friendly
- - Reliable and trustworthy
Future ProspectsThis position will become permanent for the right applicant.
Workshops that will be delivered include the following:
• Workshop 1: Business Knowledge & Understanding
• Workshop 2: Professional in the Workplace
• Workshop 3: Decision Making and Managing your Performance
• Workshop 4: Principles of Business
• Workshop 5: Business Systems and Processes
• Workshop 6: Project Management