Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking busy recruitment agency as a valuable source of support to the team. We are looking to hire a Business Administration Apprentice to work alongside the Operations Manager. This person will help facilitate office organization and communication by performing administrative duties
This job description sets out the duties of the post at the time when it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
• Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
• Front of office reception duties, meeting and greeting, liaising with clients, candidates and staff
• Answer the telephone and connect calls with the proper department
• Undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, preparing documents, binding, systems and updating supplier / vendor information
• Produce reports and process data for business development using the CRM system – Bullhorn
• Working with consultants to maintain the company databases and keep it current in addition to data cleansing
• Maintain, order and control stationary, cleaning and hygiene supplies
• Providing office support
• Making travel arrangements for employees where required
• Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
• Scheduling appointments and events, booking meetings
• Preparing meeting rooms
• Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
• Managing, posting and analysing expenses weekly and processing the monthly credit card statement (chasing and matching receipts)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Confident when speaking to people over the telephone and face to face.
- • Good organisational skills, a high level of efficiency and the ability take the initiative to work to, and sometimes implement own processes.
- • The ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- • Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- • Enthusiastic
- • Team Player
- • Good time keeper
- • Keen to take on responsibility
Future ProspectsAll employees benefit from an annual appraisal process which involves the achievement of operational targets agreed between you and your manager at the beginning of the apprenticeship. Prospects and further progression opportunities may be available for the successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)