Job DescriptionFantastic opportunity to work alongside a lead consultancy firm based in Darlington, the role will be to work alongside a consultant within Human Resources. Are you looking for a role in which your commitment could result in endless opportunities?
If you ambitious and motivated, then this could be your ideal apprenticeship. Working in an established HR firm with an experienced team you will be learning something new every day of your apprenticeship.
We are looking for someone who can quickly adapt to their team and is willing to learn new skills, be flexible when required.
Your duties will include;
- To be the initial greeting for any external callers, and communicate any information to the relevant employee.
- Chasing applicants for documentation.
- Dealing with internal HR procedures.
- Data Input.
- General administration.
- Research of relevant products.
Support the consultant/team by completing tasks as required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Able to work using their own initiative
• Desire to work in HR
• Organisation skills
• Confidence when communicating with others.
Personal Qualities• Professional telephone manner
• Good computer literacy
• Able to work under pressure
Future ProspectsFull time position to the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)