Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity working for an established property management business based in Chatham. Your role will be to support the administrative duties within the business.
Looking to kick start a career within business administration?
Your main duties will involve the following but limited to:
- Processing card transactions, payment systems
- Stationary Orders
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Ensuring post is processed and actioned immediately
- Directing customers to the relevant department
There will be a potential to progress your career within either accountancy or property work. You will develop and learn skills by visiting client premises along with using standard computing software.
You would need to have excellent communication skills along with the ability and willingness to introduce yourself to visitors.
Working WeekMonday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsAn ambitious and career driven individual
Personal QualitiesA motivated and hard-working candidate
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)