Job DescriptionHow would you like to be a part of a vibrant, forward thinking recruitment team, working in a fast paced and professional environment? This is an opportunity to good to miss. Working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, you will be an integral part of the recruitment team completing essential administration duties in all areas.
|The role will be to assist the business with day to day duties, which include the following:|
· Complete all administration functions i.e. arranging registrations, filing, photocopying, scanning, collating references, marking candidate tests, introducing paperwork to candidates
· Deal with both incoming and outgoing post and email promptly and ensure relevant information is distributed as and when necessary.
· To act as first point of contact between Responsive Personnel and our clients and candidates both in person or by telephone; providing refreshments as appropriate
· Producing and sending and collating timesheets
· Producing internal and external reports, conducting KPI’s for clients on a daily basis
· To liaise with team to prioritize tasks, booking workers on to shifts
· Processing and scheduling candidate holiday requests
· To assist in maintaining the general office systems and equipment
· Responsible for updating client records and internal systems as appropriate.
· To maintain stationery & PPE supplies and other consumables and equipment as required.
· Updating and maintaining job boards with current vacancies
· To maintain filing systems, both computer and paper based.
· Researching information about companies / potential customers
· To ensure all candidate paperwork and systems are fully compliant
· Controlling petty cash and reconciliations
· To check and input data online as required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Math and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Highly Organised
• Strong verbal skills
• Excellent written communication
• Excellent Telephone manner
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office / email
• Good time management
• Ability to work on own initiative
Personal Qualities• Positive work attitude
• Keen to learn and develop
• Highly motivated
Future Prospects92% of 3aaa’s Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)