Job DescriptionWe require a business administration apprentice to join and support the business with administration tasks / duties.
– Respond to incoming calls from clients and suppliers.
– Order required materials for jobs.
– Arrange collections and deliveries of completed goods.
– Record staff details such as annual leave and time spent on projects.
– Raise sales invoices when goods are finished and delivered.
– Where possible, assist Director in running various client accounts.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsIT skills especially knowledge of all Microsoft packages
Personal Qualities- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Can prioritize work tasks and demonstrate initiative.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience of data entry.
- Have access to a car/other vehicle as no public transport is available in the area.
Future ProspectsUpon completion you may be offered a full time position.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)