Job DescriptionAre you looking for a busy fast paced Business Administration role……? In this role you will receive training and mentoring to build your existing skill set and the opportunity to gain lots of credible experience.
Our aim is to provide high quality permanent and temporary services to care homes and nursing homes at an affordable rate. We place our clients at the heart of our practice, by listening to their needs and wants.
We also provide 24/7 service with a fully manned out of hours facility. Our staffs are our reputation. We recruit the right people who are focussed and committed in delivering high quality care. All our staff are CRB checked and has undertaken extensive induction and training programme and we ensure their regular training is maintained. If you are looking for a temporary or permanent staffing solution, we will be very happy to get in touch with you at your convenient time to discuss your requirements and build a long term relationship.
- Answering emails, postal enquiries, inbound phone calls and transferring where applicable
- Distributing (and where relevant opening) post
- Liaising with clients and candidates and providing them with information
- Liaise with the Head Office teams in regards to ad hoc duties
- Build and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide support for other business areas where necessary
- Printing, copying and scanning as required
- Dealing with all aspects of administration that are necessary to operate a successful Company
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and DBS checks before submitting their details to the client;
The jobholder works within the guidelines laid down by the Company, being adaptable to the changes in priorities as dictated.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Excellent team working skills.
• Good level of IT literacy and numeracy
Personal Qualities• Proactive
Future ProspectsPotential to progress into a full time role.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)