Job DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established financing company based in west Berkshire looking for a hardworking and outgoing Business Administration apprentice.
1) To answer telephone calls and understand requirements of the customer. As we are loan brokerage company, people for business loans.
2) Dealing with customers over the telephone and via emails in a polite and friendly manner ensuring good communication and first class customer service.
3) Responsible for checking and responding to member e-mails, dealing with the emails or passing them to the relevant lenders efficiently and speedily.
4) To accurately update customer records ensuring they are correct and up to date.
5) Responsible for dealing with the incoming emails; distributing it to the relevant person and dealing with the out going post at the end of the day in a timely fashion.
6) To assist with or undertake the website update when required so that correct and relevant information is found on the website for members and potential members.
7) Conduct outgoing business calls – both warm leads and cold calling.
8) Assisting with uploading customer application to lender portals and managing the application to the end until decision is received.
9) Create invoices when customer application is approved as per requirement of each lender.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Effective Customer Service
• Computer Literate
• Team player
Personal Qualities• Positive attitude
Future ProspectsA permanent opportunity maybe available for the right candidates.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)