Job DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-pasted company? This is a great chance to start your career in a Customer Service role with a company you can grow and develop with. This is a fantastic opportunity to be the key support person of an office team.
• Be a support person to the office team
• Answering the telephone in a friendly professional and knowledgeable manner and relaying the information to the relevant person.
• You will be trained and have to be able to use the Home Instead software adding information as and when required in a confidential manner.
• Be confident in use of the computer and have computer skills, be proficient in MS Office.
• Auditing of files and storing away requiring excellent organisational skills.
• You should be able to update our social media and microsite as and when required.
• Support the recruiter in her role with following up on references and gathering of paperwork.
• Be in charge of stock control.
• Communicating client and caregiver concerns with all office staff.
• Be confident in taking minutes at team meetings and circulate to the team after the meeting.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English (or equivalents)
- • Hard working by nature. Not all the tasks are glamorous, but there is scope for quick progression with the right attitude.
- • Effective customer service
- • Has their own initiative. You will be given all the training that you need, but you should be able to demonstrate the capacity to pick things up and think on your feet.
- • Reasonably IT-savvy – you don’t need to be a wizard, you just need to have the capacity and interest to learn our internal systems.
- • Friendly
- • Energetic
- • Confident
- • Good team player
- • Proactive
Future ProspectsWithin this role there is potential to progress. There is also potential for a permanent position and or progression to further your studies.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)