Job DescriptionConsidering a career within Business? We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Admin Apprentice to join a forever growing team. You will gain invaluable insights into how employer organisations work and learn how to produce business documents and much more.
|Due to recently securing new business we have created a new role of Business Admin Apprentice within Business Waste, the successful candidate will be work closely with the team to ensure the admin functions of the business are completed accurately and promptly.
We will work together to find the best ways of working and you will be given additional responsibilities as you master the Key tasks.
· Processing and recording customer orders
· Dealing with email and Telephone enquiries
· Placing and recording supplier orders
· Processing Purchases – Purchase ledger
· Sales order processing
· Preparing the despatch of orders
· Operation of office equipment
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Proficient IT skills
- • The ability to be a good communicator, with a clear and professional telephone manner
- • Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a flexible approach to work
- • Ability to work to tight deadlines, with good time management skills and an organised approach
- • Excellent organisational skills
- • Able to work with a minimum of supervision
- • Friendly and approachable
Future ProspectsPotential full time role for the successful candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)