Job DescriptionNiche Office Solutions are looking for a hardworking Business Admin apprentice to join their team. The primary objective of your role is to be systematic, thorough and make use of the company effective procedures that are set in place and ultimately help the business work towards solid foundations and organisation.
• Effectively managing incoming calls in a professional and fluid manner
• Generate sales leads via our back-office system Prima Solutions and supplying sales with up to date current information
• To communicate with suppliers and obtaining best prices/promotions for the business which will help in the following areas;
• Ebay/Amazon business accounts
• In print Flyers (our marketing portal) for sales and offers to customers and prospects
• Government Tender portals (looking for quoting opportunities)
• Social Media advertising and promotions via Hootsuite
• To be proficient in general typing, photocopying and faxing duties when applicable, processing Excel information, PowerPoint into chart format.
• To maintain a close working relationship with your line manager, ensuring communication is clear and concise and any ideas or issues are channelled effectively in a correct and professional manner
• To be responsible for the tidiness of the work area and identifies any hazards under H+S and reports these accordingly
• To document monthly staff reviews for the business manager/MD which outline’s performance versus objectives.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Excellent telephone manner with good communication skills
• Attention to detail
Personal Qualities• Friendly and approachable
• Team player
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)