Job DescriptionAre you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established business as part of a dynamic team? The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and hardworking, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Join our experienced team of professional advisors who are committed to finding solutions and providing support to a wi
Customer Service – making and receiving telephone calls, obtaining information from customers.
Able to work as part of a team
Good communication skills
Ability to understand and carry out instructions
Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Have excellent written and oral skills, be able to take responsibility for the daily administration of the service, and ensure your duties are performed with high levels of accuracy and within a timely manner.
- Will have competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software or willing to learn them during their studies.
- Be presentable, and maintain a smart appearance.
- Have a committed approach to their learning and development, and undertake training relevant to the post/apprenticeship.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)