Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity working for an established online retailer based in the fine city of Norwich, with over 10 years experiences in online retailing. You will work in a busy office environment to facilitate office organization. This is a great job for those who like to dabble in a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease.
This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to get into business administration and further their skills in the workplace, this is a great company to work for and learn from.
Responsibilities of this role:
• The role will involve inbound and outbound calls and emails from clients.
• General administration duties. including filing, scanning, photocopying
• Reception duties to include meeting and greeting visitors, answering calls and taking messages
• Dealing with instant online enquires.
• Instant text messaging service as well as call backs.
• You will be involved in other ad-hoc duties.
• Photo taking and processing
• Doing customer returns.
• Database Management
• Full training will be given
• Do not contact the employer as this will make your application unsuccessful, if you have any questions contact 3aaa Norwich.
• This vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is sought before the closing date.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Ability to prioritise workload and deal with tasks efficiently.
- • Good customer service skills.
- • Experience using Microsoft packages, specifically Adobe .
- • A good level of I.T. understanding.
- • Strong attention to detail and excellent grammar.
- • Good at numbers and great data entry skills
- • Good at problem solving, with excellent attention to detail.
- • You must be enthusiastic, confident, and happy to easily fit into a team.
- • You must be PC literate (Microsoft Office) and be able to use social media effectively.
- • You must be I.T savvy
- You must be very well organised, and logical when it comes to carrying out tasks.
Future ProspectsThe potential exists for this role to develop into a full time position for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)