Job DescriptionAre you looking to gain employment within Business and Administration? This is an amazing opportunity to not only start a career but to also expand your knowledge within a busy, exciting workplace environment!
• Assisting with inbound and outbound calls
• Responding to emails
• Scheduling appointments
• Greeting visitors
• Liaising with clients where necessary
• Scanning, photocopying and filing documents
• Assisting with office staff where needed
• Providing refreshments
• Sorting and distributing office mail
• The use of Microsoft Office packages (excel, word etc)
• Taking messages and passing to correct person
• Post / Franking
• Various other administrative duties.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Highly Organised
- Strong verbal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Good Microsoft Word/Excel Skills
- • Positive work attitude
- • Keen to learn and develop
- • Friendly
- • Confident
- • Highly motivated
Future Prospects92% of 3aaa’s Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)