Job DescriptionWorking within an elite team of Mortgage and Protections advisers your role will be to assist the team on a day to day basis with administration duties.
Full training will be provided, and duties increased as experience grows.
It is a challenging and extremely busy role with main duties such as:
• Product knowledge to assist in producing quotations for mortgage and protection.
• Managing the company database and updating client notes
• Telephoning mortgage lenders, insurers, doctor’s surgeries and clients.
• Dealing with emails and post.
• Having a full understand of the mortgage and protection process from initial conversation through to our client’s completions.
• Understanding every role within the business so you learn where your strengths and weaknesses are.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • The right candidate will have a strong mind set, a lot of drive and motivation to succeed
- • Attention to detail.
- • Enjoy research and learning constantly on a day to day basis.
- • Can use own initiative
- • A thorough and organised approach
- • Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate or progression to Level 4.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)