Job DescriptionWe are looking for a dynamic Apprentice to work for a progressive company based in Gateshead. This is a varied position therefore you will gain general office experience in administration and gain valuable energy sector knowledge. It is vital that you have good excel capability and are willing to learn new skills.
• Typing various documents/letters/reports as required
• Manage and maintain data, ensuring it is up to date
• Liaising with energy suppliers via telephone to confirm accurate details
• Producing reports using MS Packages
• Diary and email management
• First port of call for all telephone enquires
• General administrative duties such as filing and photocopying
• Basic finance tasks such as payments and invoicing
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Good computer skills, including experience of working with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good telephone manner
- Flexibility as the role may involve covering administration duties within other departments
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency
- Punctual with great time management
- Outgoing with the ability to fit into various teams within the business
- Ambitious and possess a genuine interest in progression
Future ProspectsPermanent role for the right person.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)