Job DescriptionA fast-paced exciting role in a leading East Midlands brand agency covering event management, sports management, PR, marketing and celebrity management. The role is focused predominantly on procurement: sourcing and negotiating quotations for a range of marketing items, e.g. printed literature, signage, promotional items, Point of Sale.
• Administrative support for the team, assisting with procurement
• researching and getting in suitable quotes from suppliers for a number of items including: promotional items, leaflets, brochures, signage etc)
• assisting with the Account Management team on regional and national client accounts with administrative duties, invoicing, obtaining quotations, research and a variety of project tasks.
Person Requirements: The candidate must be reliable, a team player, and work well under high pressure while having excellent organisational and administration skills.
The candidate must be good at checking their work and have a strong ability to work with numbers, specifically reviewing costs from several quotations, carrying out calculations and working with Excel spreadsheets.
This person must be highly motivated, pro-active and pay an extreme high level of attention to detail to produce high quality work.
The candidate must have strong communication skills in person and on the phone.
You will pride yourself on your relationship building both internally and externally as a key part to this role is liaising with suppliers, account handlers and management, and therefore you will need to communicate in a confident and effective manner to ensure deadlines are met.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer Literate
- Customer Services
- Knowledge of All Microsoft applications
- Team Player
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)