Job DescriptionFantastic opportunity to work for growing sales training company in Northampton. You will be learning and developing administration procedures and skills.
• Prepare and print booklets for the training workshop
• Answering the phones
• Typing Cvs
• Posting events online
• Communication via e-mails with new and existing clients
• Managing the diary
• Organising Managing Director’s expenses and mileage
• Attending networking events
Working WeekMonday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Polite telephone manners
- Determined and ambitious
- Confident and enthusiastic
Future ProspectsFull time position for the right candidate
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).