Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Administration apprentice to join a dynamic and growing company. You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of our recruitment services and numerous commercial projects. You will be responsible for the day-to-day office administration to ensure the smooth running of our operations.
• Add client jobs to our CRM system and prepare Recruitment Plans for the Recruitment Consultants
• Post adverts and make changes where requested
• Format and send CV’s to clients and/or upload CV’s to Client Portals
• Calling candidates to register their details with our agency
• Schedule job interviews on our CRM
• Assist with drafting terms of business and gather compliance/reference documentation
• Run simple credit account checks on software
• Monitor our general email inbox
• Liaise with office suppliers
• Assist in marketing campaigns
• Monitor our social media platforms
• Run KPI reports from our CRM for delivery team
• Becoming a Champion of various software platforms and databases
• Monitor Client Careers’ pages for updates to pass to the Recruitment Consultants
• Answer the telephone and deal with general enquiries and candidates
• Support / administration backup to our Recruitment Consultants
We’re looking for someone who
• Has good skills in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
• Is tech-savvy and doesn’t shy away from learning new systems
• Is bright, ambitious and enthusiastic individual who is keen and reliable with an appetite for learning
• Has a good academic track record
• Possesses excellent organisational and customer service skills
• Is a great communicator
• Has an interest in the Business and/or Recruitment world
This is a great first step into the world of recruitment and the business world in general as you will be working directly with experienced consultants and business-minded professionals. This is a demanding role but we will give you all the tools, training and support needed to make sure that you become successful. All we need from you is desire to succeed and commitment to learning new skills.
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate/ progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).