Job DescriptionDue to continued growth our client are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join the team. You will be working in a fast paced well establish IT support team providing administration and customer support.
• Providing office support including customer and employee support
• Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
• Keeping computer databases up to date
• Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
• Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
• Taking phone messages and passing them on
• Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
• Collecting and inputting company data
• Building relationships with clients
• Writing and editing company correspondence
• Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
• Placing support enquiries into ticketing system
Working WeekMonday – Friday 08:30-17:00
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Accept and direct incoming telephone calls efficiently and confidently.
- • Communicate internally and externally by phone & email.
- • Utilise skills with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
- • Manage emails correctly.
- • Keep any filing and archiving up-to-date as directed.
- • Data entry and processing of information
- • High attention to detail
- • Dedicated and trustworthy
- • Excellent phone and interpersonal skills (Essential)
- • Efficient and flexible
- • Good time management
- • Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Future ProspectsPermanent role for the right person
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).