Job DescriptionAs a Business Administration Apprentice for Epic Social you will be working within different departments from providing administrative support to the Directors to helping the production team on video shoots with clients no one day will be the same.
• Assisting with inbound and outbound calls
• Responding to email
• Scheduling appointments
• Liaising with clients where necessary
• Providing refreshments
• Taking messages and passing to correct person
• Providing support to the production team
• Support the Social Media Managers with administrative tasks
• Support the growth of the influencer network
• Provide administrative support to the Directors
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Highly Organised
- Strong verbal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Positive work attitude
- Keen to learn and develop
- Highly motivated
Future ProspectsPermanent Opportunity for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).