Job DescriptionDo you want to work in a professional office based enviroment just outside Newcastle City Centre? If this sounds like you then apply today!!
• Dealing with incoming enquiries from customers by telephone, post and e-mail, using a computer system to look up information
• Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
• Delivering a reliable administrative support and customer service.
• Typing letters, reports and presentations.
• Managing diaries and booking appointments.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Communicate with partner organisations
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Working WeekMonday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (30-32 hours Per Week)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good administrative and organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise within a busy workload.
- Excellent IT skills including competence with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,PowerPoint and Outlook in particular).
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Initiative to work with a minimum of supervision.
Future ProspectsPermanent role for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).