Job DescriptionAre you looking to gain experience working as part of a rapidly expanding online company. Work with our customers to grow their business across our platform which includes apps, websites and instore signage. Are you up for the Challenge?
• Answering phone enquiries and logging calls
• Calendar Management – Updating the company calendar to reflect meetings and appointments
• Invoicing our customers using our online software
• Keeping track of monies in and out using our spreadsheet system.
• Assisting with inbound and outbound calls
• Responding to emails
• Entering bookings
• Liaising with clients where necessary
• Scanning, photocopying and filing documents
• Data entry – transferring menus onto our online system
Working Week30 hours per week negotiable (working days to be confirmed in interview)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Good computer literacy
- • Interest in online development
- • Bubbly and enthusiastic.
- • Independent
- • happy to work unassisted and meet deadlines
Future ProspectsPermanent role for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).