Job DescriptionAre you looking to begin a career in Recruitment? A fantastic opportunity to join one of the industry’s top 5 industrial recruitment employers based in Stoke. Working in a fast paced environment you will be directly involved in the recruitment process. Does this sound like a challenge you want? Then apply below!
Here are just some of the roles and responsibilities you can expect at GAP Personnel
• Managing our database – When receiving new applicants, we need to ensure that clear and precise information is loaded onto our database. This will require a good eye for detail and good organisation
• Day to day Administration, Filing, Email Communication – Each day you will be dealing with new and different challenges. However, each task will require good administration skills, ensuring great internal communication, correct processes for paperwork and other day to day tasks.
• Dealing with incoming enquiries – Incoming enquires will both face to face and over the phone. We need someone to be confident and to be a good communicator
• Screening candidates – When accepting new candidates, GAP follow a structured screening process. You will be involved in screening new candidates and gathering personal details
• Interviews – As you grow in confidence you will get involved in interviewing candidates. You will meet new candidates face to face and assess suitability for roles.
• Compliance checks – Each process of recruitment will be subject to our own internal compliance checks. Precise data entry and a keen eye for detail is imperative
• All training will be given
This job description is not exhaustive and other duties which are not shown here but are commensurate with the post may be required from time to time. It will also be used as a basis for the determination of objectives and performance required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer Literate
- Good work ethic
- Good time management
- Eager to learn
- ‘can do’ mentality
- Someone who wants to progress