Job DescriptionThe successful applicant will be highly motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude; willingness to help and go “the extra mile”, he/she will work as an integrated part of the Customer Services team and will be required to undertake a reasonable range of clerical and administrative support duties.
Role and Responsibilities:
• General administration duties – MS Office skills and the ability to multi-task are essential
• Provide proactive and flexible support in other areas of the business when needed
• Assisting with purchasing
• Binding of documents
• May be required to answer inbound telephone calls during busy periods
• Dealing with customers on the telephone and in writing
• Keeping the office tidy
• Data entry and maintaining Company Databases
• Processing online and telephone orders
• Updating/Maintaining the Customer Relationship Management system
• Keeping customers updated on their deliveries
Working WeekMonday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Experience of working with MS Office and in a customer service context would be preferable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Candidates should possess good organisational, time management and interpersonal skills; as well as having some experience of general administrative duties. All candidates must have the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines which is essential as well as working in a team environment.