Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a warm and friendly office to perform reception and office duties.
• To answer all inbound calls, transfer calls and take messages as ap-propriate
• Deal with incoming post
• Manage and order stationary and supplies for the office as instructed
• Welcome guests and provide teas & coffees etc as needed
• General office duties and support as required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9am-5pm 35 hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Good Telephone Manner
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Positive attitude