Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join this family run business. We are looking for an Administration Appretice to join our Norwich based team.
The successful applicant will be working in the drains and plumbing side of business, the overall purpose of the role is to support and add value to existing team members by providing a full administration back office function.
The role will include;
- Working alongside the administration manager
- Processing invoices (CRM)
- Purchase ledger
- Liaising with Suppliers & customers
- Chasing of invoices
- Sales & Purchase ledger
- Chasing of information (ie: purchase ledger)
- General administration
- Any other duties deemed necessary to fulfil the duties of the role.
Full training will be delivered.
Please note that if a suitable applicant is found, this vacancy may be filled before the closing date.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Customer service focused
• Good communications skills (written & verbal)
• Able to work in a busy office
• Calm disposition
• Good co-ordination skills
• Ability to work as part of a Team
• Accuracy & attention to detail
• Able to take instruction
Personal Qualities• Willingness & keen to learn
• Good attitude towards the working environment
• Committed & flexible attitude
• Happy person, energy and enthusiasm
Future ProspectsThere may be a full time position for the successful applicant upon completing their level 3 apprenticeship or possible progression onto level 4.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)