Job DescriptionOur company is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. They value their staff and will often promote within, so it’s an exciting opportunity to build your career.
Your job role will include:
The department is called Group Field Services (GFS) Purchasing and it is responsible for the IT spare part supply & repair to support customer maintenance contracts. It will be predominantly working to support the UK business but as it is a Group department (teams also in France & Germany), there will be cross over work from other countries. Duties will include:
- Creating Purchasing Orders to suppliers and manufacturers
- Creating warranty claims on manufacturer websites
- Chasing purchase orders to ensure timely delivery
- Resolving invoice & warehouse queries
- Managing repair quotations
- Other general reporting & administrative tasks as required
training and support will be provided as part of the 18 month apprenticeship
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Ability to work calmly under pressure, and handle conflicting priorities.
• Ability to work as part of a team and participate in peer to peer knowledge transfer.
• Strong customer service ethos.
• Computer literate and be competent in Microsoft Office toolset
Personal Qualities• Very good organisational skills
• Someone who takes a pride in delivering a qualitative service
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunities for successful candidates
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)