Job DescriptionAre you looking for a company to share your passion for Business Administration? We are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team based in Stoke. Reporting to the Compliance Officer, you will perform administration and compliance related duties and tasks, while supporting the wider functions of the academy.
|Key Tasks and Accountabilities
· General reception duties- answering phones and greeting visitors
· Maintain and order academy stationery supplies
· To act as a contact for trainers to report learner absence
· To compliance check apprenticeship paperwork
· To organise and invigilate learner exams
· To upload learner results to online portfolio system
· Act as an apprenticeship ambassador for the academy and for 3aaa.
· Attend relevant network and recruitment events
· Support with admin duties
· Any other duty that we consider to be reasonable.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsGood numeracy and literacy skills
communications skills both over the phone and face to face
Personal Qualities• Positive/can do attitude
• Ability to use own initiative
• Trustworthy and confidential
• Willingness to attend events which might sometimes include evenings and weekends
Future ProspectsRoutes for progression within the organisation onto a level 4 programme and eventually, if suitable, opportunities for various compliance and administration based duties within the Business Administration career path.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)