Job DescriptionSnap Products has revolutionised industry lead times, with digitally printed products dis-patched in just three working days. They understand that turnaround times are a key concern for distributors and our unrivalled express services are a testament to our in-vestment and innovation.
We require an Office Administration/Sales Assistant to provide day-to-day support to the Operations and Sales. Priorities change regularly and instantly. It is important that you can multi task, constantly re-prioritise and can organise yourself.
• Answering incoming calls and emails
• Use of Word and Excel
• Use internal database to update information
• Store documents
• Log information for client booking cleaning services
• General administrative duties
• Uploading information to databases
• Dealing with queries from internal teams
• Maintaining internal systems/databases
• Liaising with suppliers
• Meeting and greeting of clients
• Organising printing for sales teams as required
• Supporting the Sales team as required
• Maintain Asset Register
• Ad hoc duties as required by the business
Working WeekMonday- Friday 9am – 5pm 1hour for lunch
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Effectively manage time to respond to all enquiries in a timely manner.
- • Demonstrate a flexible attitude to assist in other areas of the business as and when required
- • Great communication skills – confident in answering the phone and dealing with customer enquiries.
- • The candidate should be familiar with MS Word and Excel.
- • Interest to learn new skills.
- • Able to respond effectively to changing priorities
- • Calm and professional disposition
Future ProspectsIf candidate is successful there is the possibility to progress onto Level 4 IT Apprenticeship.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).