Job DescriptionAre you interested in a Business Administration role? Want a career as a Business Administration apprentice? Look no further we are looking to recruit a Business Administration apprentice, Interested? We are based in Aston in Birmingham and we are looking to recruit someone to focus with our administration and office activity.
Procurement & Service Delivery Assistant
We are looking for a highly organised reliable team player to join our helpdesk team.
You will not be required to have any technical knowledge as full training will be provided however attention to detail is essential as is an eagerness to learn. You must be confident with numbers as you will be responsible for preparing customer quotes. Good customer service skills are essential for this role as you will be speaking to customers on a regular basis.
Your day to day duties include:
a. Creating quotes
b. Sourcing and procuring customer items
c. Ensuring that items are built and despatched on time
2. Project Admin – working with the service delivery manager to ensure projects are delivered on time
3. Assisting service delivery manager to on board new customers
4. Looking after car pool diary
5. Looking after despatch diary
6. Preparing helpdesk reports
7. Provide cover for customer accounts (ensuring invoices are sent etc.)
Supreme Systems is a fast-growing IT company based in Birmingham. You will be joining a dynamic team dedicated to providing the best service to our customers. The company is a strong advocate for developing its people so you will see your hard work quickly rewarded. We encourage our team members to show initiative, so your ideas and input as to how we can do better in our service delivery will always be welcomed.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communi-cate at all levels.
- • Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Excel (intermediate), Outlook and Word.
- • Ability and willingness to use own initiative
- • Ability to handle pressure well
- • Highly organized and accurate
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • Ambitious, reliable, enthusiastic, driven and focused
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPotentially full time position, progression to level 4
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).